Soft Robotics Inc. is an award-winning venture-backed startup in Bedford, MA focused on unlocking robotic automation for large, meaningful markets and labor-starved industries such as food and beverage, advanced manufacturing and e-commerce. Leveraging patented material science and AI algorithms, Soft Robotics designs and builds automation solutions and soft robotic gripping systems that can grasp and manipulate items with the same dexterity as the human hand. Since the company's inception, its technology platform has experienced substantial customer validation and adoption, with production installations running 24/7 for Fortune 500 companies and Dow 30 components.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· 4+ years working on real-time, fault-tolerant or distributed systems
· Experience with databases, ideally both SQL and NoSQL
· Experience with a NodeJS or Python backend framework
· Comfortable developing software in a Linux environment
· Can-do attitude about DevOps
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Graphic design
· Passion for great UX
· Proficient with C++
· Experience with message queues
· "Maker" or IoT experience
· Artificial intelligence or Robotics!