Soft Robotics Inc. is a venture-backed startup in Bedford, MA that integrates patented soft actuator technologies, a proprietary vision system, and artificial intelligence stack into robotic gripping, and autonomous manipulation solutions. These innovations can handle items of varying size, shape, and weight with high-speed, precision, and a human-like touch. By leveraging the science of soft robotics, it is now possible to automate Facilities that have traditionally depended upon manual labor for bin picking, order fulfillment, and other complex pick and place tasks. This technology is proven in manufacturing installations today and enabling new robotic solutions for the food supply chain, advanced manufacturing applications, and the e-commerce logistics industry.
Due to growing sales demand, we are looking to hire a Sr. Manufacturing Assembly Technician to join our world class team. You’ll participate in a variety of manufacturing activities in support of the development, commercialization, manufacture, and maintenance of the Company’s novel robotic products. To be successful in this role, you’ll have prior experience in working in a process driven Manufacturing environment putting a premium on Quality.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the manufacture, service, and repair of complex electromechanical products.
- Ensure manufacturing process is compliant with Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), policies, and the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Support of all manufacturing and operations activities including but not limited to: Shipping, Receiving, Component Inspection, Inventory Maintenance, Fabrication, and Testing.
- Support Company policies, procedures, goals, objectives, and manufacturing best practices.
Who You’ll Be
Someone who has:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record working on Manufacturing teams engaged in the commercialization of complex pneumatic and electromechanical systems.
- Experience executing complex assemblies and test procedures and who gathers accurate data.
- Demonstrated a track record of integrating with high-performing teams, operating with best-practice processes and procedures, and laterally operating with other functions to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality product in response to exponentially growing sales demand.
- Experience in a ISO9001 or ISO13485 controlled manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with MRP software and processes; NetSuite a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and solid troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-Starter skills with the ability to operate independently within a fast-paced organization.
- A positive attitude and always assumes positive intent.
- Experience building lasting relationships by delivering on commitments to customers and colleagues alike.
- Financially and operationally sound practices- someone who treats the Company as if it’s their own.
- Excellent communications skills- both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Soft Robotics.
NOTE: At this time, we are not able to accept applicants who are from 3rd party agents.